RPGamer Round-Up: November 12 – November 19
Welcome to the latest edition of RPGamer’s round-up column, where we look back at some of the articles that we have posted over the previous week. This article is designed to give reminders of some interesting content and stories that our readers might have missed.
The Phantom Thieves are back for a chibi revolution in Persona 5 Tactica. Luis Mauricio reports that its solid story and jazzy soundtrack power up the strategy RPG’s outstanding battle system.
Some games have a reputation that precedes them, while others have massive shoes to fill. Lufia: Curse of the Sinistrals had both, and Michael Baker takes a look back at the Nintendo DS title.
Sega and Ryū ga Gotoku Studio provided more information on Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth. The latest details and screenshots cover the game’s battle system upgrades and some of its new jobs.
Atlus and Vanillaware provided some more information on Unicorn Overlord. The latest batch of details and images covers the game’s setting, more characters, and overworld gameplay elements.
Square Enix released a new video reminding players of Final Fantasy VII Remake’s story ahead of Final Fantasy VII Rebirth. The company also released a new set of screenshots for Rebirth.
Larian Studios announced a physical Deluxe Edition for Baldur’s Gate III. The edition will be available for PC and consoles and is expected to ship early next year.
Finish Line Games unveiled action RPG Robots at Midnight. Players can explore the machine-overrun, former luxury destination of Yob on PC and Xbox Series X|S next year.
Developer Different Tales announced life-sim RPG Our Life on Water. The game, inspired by floating villages on the Mekong River, will release as an Early Access title on PC next year.
The Count Lucanor and Yuppie Psycho developer Baroque Decay announced it is returning to its first title. The studio aims to finally finish unreleased horror RPG Catechesis.
- Metro Quester Coming to Consoles
- Backpack Hero Fully Releases on PC, Switch
- Trinity Fusion Fully Launching in December
- The Thaumaturge Delayed to February
- C.A.R.D.S. RPG: The Misty Battlefield Gets Additional Details, Platforms
- Guild Saga: Vanished Worlds Coming to Steam Early Access
- Invincible Presents: Atom Eve Out Now
- Moonstone Island Coming to Switch
- West of Loathing Gets New Physical Switch Release
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 Adds Tremere Clan
Videos and Trailers
- Sand Land Dev Diary Discusses Dungeons, Subquests
- Dragon Quest Monsters: The Dark Prince Showcases Its Critters
- Arknights: Endfield Trailer Introduces Talos-II
- HeistGeist Receives Story Trailer
- Dustgrave Shows Its Combat System
- Frameland: A Binary Tale Gets Debut Trailer
- Medieval Dynasty Showcases Co-op Update
- New Release Round-Up (November 16, 2023)
Was the Drakengard series too sane for you? Then let Yoko Taro crank up the weirdness in NieR Replicant and NieR Gestalt. Josh and Pascal hop on the show to chat about whether they prefer their game protagonist younger or older.
This week in Q&A Quest, your hosts return from a lengthy vacation to discuss all the latest news. We also discuss Yo-kai Watch 3 and why it is a lost classic.
Chris wonders if they serve tea at British rock concerts and Kelley gets smashed in the face with a chicken. Meanwhile, Josh learns about alliance diaper gnomes, something we suggest you do not Google.