Azur Lane: Crosswave DLC Coming This Fall
Idea Factory International announced that DLC for Azur Lane: Crosswave will be released in North America and Europe on PlayStation 4 and PC this fall. There will be five individual packs, each containing one playable character, three support ships, and new story content involving the new playable character. The characters in each pack are:
- Taihou plus support ships Saint Louis, Dunkerque, and Jean Bart
- Formidable plus support ships Warspite, HMS Neptune, and Zara
- Roon plus support ships Graf Zepplin, Deutschland, and Admiral Graf Spee
- Le Malin plus support ships Essex, Baltimore, and Centaur
- Sirius plus support ships London, Alabama, and Azuma
Azur Lane: Crosswave is a naval RPG where battleship maidens fight out in the open sea. The game was released for PC and PlayStation 4 earlier this year, with a Nintendo Switch version coming to Japan in September. The characters are modelled and named after real-world ships from the 20th century. Those looking to read more about the game can check out RPGamer’s review of the PlayStation 4 version.