Bethesda Announces Subscription Package for Fallout 76
Bethesda announced a new Fallout 1st subscription package for its online RPG Fallout 76. Fallout 1st will offer subscribers the following additions to the game:
- Private Worlds, with players able to invite up to seven others to join their world. Only the world owner is required to have a Fallout 1st subscription.
- A Scrapbox with unlimited storage for crafting components.
- A Survival Tent that acts as a placeable fast travel point and includes a stash and sleeping bag.
- 1,650 Atoms (currency for the game’s Atomic Shop) per month.
- Ranger armor outfit.
- Exclusive icons and emotes.
Fallout 1st can be purchased monthly for $12.99/£11.99/€14.99 or annually for $99.99/£99.99/€119.99. Both options feature automatic renewal. Fallout 76 was released in November 2018 for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. The game is set in 2102, twenty-five years after the nuclear assault that turned America into a wasteland. Players control dwellers from the titular Vault 76 in West Virginia, tasked with reclaiming and rebuilding civilisation. Bethesda recently announced that the game’s Wastelanders update has been delayed to 2020.