RPGamer Round-Up: March 12 – March 19
Welcome to the latest edition of RPGamer’s round-up column, where we look back at some of the articles that we have posted over the previous week. This article is designed to give reminders of some interesting content and stories that our readers might have missed.
The Fire Emblem series has been around for thirty-three year, with seventeen core entries and five spinoffs. This gives us plenty of ground to cover in the latest edition of our Where to Start? guide series.
The second half of the missing Crossbell arc has arrived, and the wait was absolutely worth it. Anna Marie Privitere reports that Trails to Azure delivers everything the first half served up, with qualify of life improvements and a gripping story.
CyberConnect2 provided more details on Fuga: Melodies of Steel 2. The update details the Soul Cannon and Managarm, powerful weapons that players may want to think twice about using.
Jump Over the Age and Fellow Traveller revealed that Citizen Sleeper’s third DLC episode is coming in a couple of weeks. It will be followed very quickly by its PS4 and PS5 release.
In addition to coming to Xbox Series X|S in April, Ghostwire: Tokyo is getting a free update. The Spider’s Thread update adds a new gauntlet mode, plus additional content to the main game.
Hunt the Night is heading to PCs in just under a month. Consoles releases are also planned for the gothic action RPG from DANGEN Entertainment and Moonlight Games.
Sea of Stars will be hitting more platforms when it launches in August. Sabotage Studio revealed that in addition to PC, PS4, PS5, and Switch, the game will be coming to Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S.
China is set to get its own take on Persona 5. Created by Perfect World and Black Wings Game Studio, Persona 5: The Phantom X is planned to launch on PC and mobile.
Other New Release Dates
- Turn-Based Strategy Title Showgunners Releasing in May
- Dokapon Kingdom: Connect Launching in May
- Atlas Fallen Releasing in May
- System Shock Remake Launching on PC in May
- Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak Hitting PlayStation, Xbox Consoles in April
- Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin Releasing on Steam in April
- Abalon Fully Launching in May
- Ghostlight Bringing Agarest: Generations of War to Switch in Europe
- Puzzle Quest 3 Coming to Consoles Next Month
- Inkbound Releasing on Steam Early Access in May
Other Selected Stories
- Tokyo Xanadu eX+ Heading to Switch in Japan
- The Legend of Nayuta: Boundless Trails Set for Fall
- Tactical RPG Remore: Infested Kingdom Announced
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Scribes of Fate DLC Released
- Wild Hearts Gets First Post-Launch Content Update
- Harvest Moon: The Winds of Anthos Gets First Screenshots, Details
- Lost Eidolons to Add PlayStation Console Release
- Doraemon Story of Seasons: Friends of the Great Kingdom’s Together with Animals DLC Out Now
- Hyper Light Breaker Gets Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Atlas Fallen Trailer Reveals Gameplay
- New Release Round-Up (March 16, 2023)
This week in Q&A Quest, we talk more about the new Destiny 2 expansion and the various community reactions to it. We also talk about the recent Sony State of Play.
Chris performs a ritual that needs more hands. Kelley has to clean just one more car. Ryan likes to think he can’t be replaced by Bing yet. And Jason just keeps yelling, “Barrel!”