Another Yakuza game is launching on Xbox One very soon. Yakuza Kiwami 2 will be available on the console and the Xbox Game Pass service at the end of this month.
RPGamer Round-Up: July 12 – July 19
Welcome to the latest edition of RPGamer’s round-up column, where we take a look back at some of the articles that we have posted over the previous week. This article is designed to help give reminders of some interesting content and stories that our less regular visitors might have missed.
Persona 4 Golden was easily one of the PlayStation Vita’s biggest titles, though the system’s lack of success meant there are many out there yet to play it. Atlus has given a new set of RPGamers the chance to play the game on PC, and it certainly holds up.
Sam Wachter finally had the chance to play Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town. She fell in love with a librarian, and got married. It was the best day and game ever… or was it?
We’ve gone past the halfway point in #JRPGJuly. Check up on how things progressed for the RPGamer staff with their chosen games in the second and third weeks.
The Revenant Prince is a new upcoming retro-styled RPG from Indonesian developer Nomina Games. Darrel Wijaya, creator of the game, answered some of our questions about it.
It’s always interesting to look back at games that shape one as a gamer and for Erik van Asselt, Baldur’s Gate is certainly one of those games. Take a trip down memory lane with him and rediscover the secrets of the Sword Coast.
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Launching in November
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Predicts Eivor’s Fate in New Trailer
During its Ubisoft Forward event, Ubisoft revealed the launch date for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. The announcement came with lots of gameplay footage, with an additional trailer released soon after.
A new trailer for Trails of Cold Steel IV shows some returning characters from Liberl and Crossbell. Meanwhile, a new update for Hajimari no Kiseki focuses on some more returning characters.
After a few delays, free-to-play title Tales of Crestoria is now available on iOS and Android. Its launch comes with a few videos.
Rogue Legacy 2’s Early Access release has been pushed back. The Early Access version will now launch on Steam and the Epic Games Store in August.
Degica revealed the release date for RPG Maker MZ. It also provided information on some of the new features in the latest edition of the RPG creation suite.
Additional Selected Stories
- Blightbound Hitting Early Access This Month
- Metal Max Xeno: Reborn’s Playable Po-M, Pochi Detailed
- Artificer: Science of Magic Launching for PC Next Week
- Eastern Exorcist Early Access Launch Set for Next Month
- Closed Beta for NieR Re[in]carnation Arriving Late July
- Outriders Journeys into the Unknown and on to Stadia
- Vampire’s Fall: Origins Heading to Switch, Xbox One
- Death end re;Quest 2 Gets New English Screenshots
- Othercide Gameplay Trailer Released
- Weird West Gets New Gameplay Trailer
- Little Witch in the Woods Trailer Emerges
- Aluna: Sentinel of the Shards Gets New Trailer
- Banner of the Maid Switch Trailer Shows Gameplay
- void tRrLM(); //Void Terrarium Out Now
- Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town Out on PC, Switch
- Trailer Guides Players Through Paper Mario: The Origami King’s World
- Digital Store Weekly Round-Up (July 16, 2020)
A variety of things get discussed in the latest episode of Q&A Quest. One of the hosts ends up absent for much of it and is surprised by the topics covered.
The last two weeks have had an interesting mix of news, and listeners can find out if it just might break Chris by the end of the show. Anna Marie hijacks the Question of the Week, but it’s definitely a unique question, while Alex stealths his way into the cast alongside Kelley and Peter. How is it still only July?