Wild Hearts Gets Story Trailer, Voice Cast Revealed
EA and Koei Tecmo released a new trailer for Wild Hearts ahead of the action RPG’s release later this week. The three-minute story trailer introduces some of the main characters as well as detailing its story, where humanity faces off against evolving nature-infused beasts called Kemono using technology called Karakuri. In addition, they provided details about other characters players can find in the base town of Minato, as well as revealing their voice actors:
- Ujishige Daidouji (voiced by Yuki Matsuzaki) — A former Samurai who is now a drifter and washes up in Minato.
- Natsume (voiced by Miracle Vell Magic) — The village blacksmith who upgrades players’ weapons and armour.
- Suzuran (voiced by Crystal Kay) — A scholar and the Junior Leader of the Farmers’ guild who has been studying the Karakuri and Kenomo for many years.
- Seren (voiced by Yurié Collins) — Master of the Carpenter’s Guild who players contact for ocnstruction projects.
- Mujina (voiced by Yuta Koga) — A traveling musician and somewhat of a mystery.
- Nobumitsu Tsumori (voiced by Kane Kosugi) — Leader of the Fishermen’s Guild who offers players various side jobs.
- Yatarō (voiced by Mai Nakazato) — Junior Leader of the Crafts Guild who produces custom cosmetics for players.
- Kōgyoku (voiced by Marika Dandoy) — Proprietor of the Crimson Treasury, where players can buy and sell items.
- Tamakazura (voiced by Takayuki Yanagi) — Proprietor of Minato’s bathhouse.
- Toga-Hime (voiced by Asia Grace Sawane) — Only 12 years old, but her royal upbringing allows her to act as Minato’s steward, overseeing the town.
Developed by Koei Tecmo’s Omega Force studio, Wild Hearts takes place in a world inspired by feudal Japan. Players are tasked with restoring the balance of nature by hunting the Kemono, solo or in teams of up to three. The game is set to be released for PC, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X|S on February 17, 2023, and will feature cross-play across all platforms.