RPGamer Round-Up: November 15 – November 22
Welcome to the latest edition of RPGamer’s round-up column, where we take a look back at some of the articles that we have posted over the previous week. This article is designed to give reminders of some interesting content and stories that our less regular visitors might have missed.
Michael Baker establishes that bats and barbarians both know where it’s at, where the monsters growl and treasures glow. To the dungeon! To the caves! To adventure! May the strong survive, and the weak perish. Such is the way of the Batbarian.
Christmas might be a month away, but that didn’t stop Zeboyd Games from dropping Cthulhu Saves Christmas for Nintendo Switch. Ryan Radcliff finds that the game is a holly jolly time.
- New Night City Wire Introduces Cyberpunk 2077’s Johnny Silverhand, More Gameplay
- CD Projekt RED Showcases Cyberpunk 2077 Gameplay
CD Projekt RED posted its fifth entry in Cyberpunk 2077’s Night City Wire video series. This episode focuses on Johnny Silverhand, the soundtrack, and the lip-sync technology, closing with a new gameplay trailer. The developer also released some new footage of the game running on Xbox consoles.
In addition to its Steam release, Shenmue III is getting a special physical edition via Limited Run Games. The Complete Edition is available to order today for $149.99.
Nippon Ichi Software has announced void tRrLM(); ++ver; //Void Terrarium Plus for PS5 in Japan. The updated version will include some DLC that launches alongside the existing PS4 and Switch versions.
Frieza and his army have invaded; will Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku and Vegeta be able to stop them? Players can find out in the second DLC for Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot.
Headup is bringing multiplayer sandbox RPG Tinkertown to Steam Early Access. The Early Access version will launch in a couple of weeks.
Additional Selected Stories
- Phantom Brigade Early Access Version Available on Epic Games Store
- Azur Lane: Crosswave Switch Release Dated
- Mobile Title Arc the Lad R Getting International Release
- Ocean’s Heart Receives New Trailer
- Re:ZERO: The Prophecy of the Throne Receives New Trailer
- Bandai Namco Releases New Taiko no Tatsujin Trailers
- New Trailer Released for Go! Go! 5 Jigen Game Neptune: re★Verse
- Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town Gets Japanese Trailer
- Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Presents Its Launch Trailer
- Star Renegades Launches on Console
- Moonlighter Now Available on iOS
- Rune II: Decapitation Edition Now Available
- Digital Store Weekly Round-Up (November 19, 2020)
In this week’s regular Q&A Quest, Ryan McCarthy fills in for Michael Baker. We discuss the new console launches and put forward some strange top ten lists.
In addition, Q&A Quest combines forces with the Dragon Quest podcast Slime Time to discuss the series and all things adjacent to it. We also use the extra hosts to answer your burning questions.
There’s one cat in the mouse, but five folks on the cast. Alex apologizes for rocks, Kelley learns things by watching mew, Chris is watching RPGmaniacs, Anna Marie has started embalming ship girls, and Pascal flips coins to decide whether or not to open a site indexing body mutilation in films.