Azur Lane: Crosswave DLC Launching in October
Idea Factory International announced that the upcoming DLC for Azur Lane: Crosswave will launch for PC and PlayStation 4 on October 5, 2020. The DLC includes five individual packs, each containing one playable character, three support ships, and new story content involving the new playable character. Each pack is priced at $7.99, though a bundle will also be available containing all five packs for $33.95. The characters in each pack are:
- Taihou plus support ships Saint Louis, Dunkerque, and Jean Bart
- Formidable plus support ships Warspite, HMS Neptune, and Zara
- Roon plus support ships Graf Zepplin, Deutschland, and Admiral Graf Spee
- Le Malin plus support ships Essex, Baltimore, and Centaur
- Sirius plus support ships London, Alabama, and Azuma
Azur Lane: Crosswave is a naval RPG where battleship maidens fight out in the open sea. The game was released for PC and PlayStation 4 earlier this year, with a Nintendo Switch version coming to Japan on September 17, 2020. The characters are modelled and named after real-world ships from the 20th century. Those looking to read more about the game can check out RPGamer’s review of the PlayStation 4 version.