The Division 2 Private Beta Details Revealed
Ubisoft has revealed the timings and details for the upcoming private beta on Tom Clancy’s The Division 2. The beta will run from 1am PST/4am EST/9am GMT/10am CET on February 7, 2019, until 1am PST/4am EST/9am GMT/10am CET on February 11, 2019. It will be available to pre-load from 24 hours prior to the start of the beta. The beta will be available for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, with those who have pre-ordered a copy of the game, physical or digital, granted access to the beta. Those who have no pre-ordered a copy of the game but who are interested in participating can apply on the game’s official website.
The beta will have a level cap of seven and let players establish a base of operations before granting access to the following content:
- Two main missions, available in Story, Normal and Hard Mode
- Five side missions, plus additional selected open-world activities
- PvPvE gameplay in one of the game’s three Dark Zones
- PvP gameplay in the Skirmish Conflict mode
- One Invaded end-game mission played at level 30 (available from 8am PST/11am EST/4pm GMT/5pm CET on February 8, 2019)
A sequel to 2016’s Tom Clancy’s The Division, The Division 2 is an online shooter-RPG and takes place in Washington, D.C. as players control sleeper agents who have been activated and tasked with restoring order after a smallpox outbreak causes societal breakdown. The game will be released on March 15, 2019, on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.