Death end re;Quest Receives New Screenshots
Idea Factory International has released new screenshots for its upcoming title Death end re;Quest. The images showcase some dungeon exploration sections as well as the unique Bug Skills that party members can use to get past various obstacles in the game. Each character has their own specific skills for particular obstacles:
- Shina: Spider Rodeo — Creates webs to leap onto large-scale platforms
- Lily: Melissa Poison — Removes vines that cover doorways.
- Al: Armo On — Creates a force-field of bugs that protects from poison bogs and pools of lava.
- Clea: Avalanche — Removes bugs that have bunched together to block doorways.
- Lucil: Specto Search — Materializes pathways that have been previously removed.
- Celica: Air Ride — Harnesses the power of bugs to fly across large gaps or chasms.
Death end re;Quest is set to be released in North America and Europe for PlayStation 4 on February 19, 2019. The game follows two main protagonists, Shina Ninomiya and Arata Mizunashi, both employees of the developer behind fictional VRMMORPG World’s Odyssey. Though the VRMMORPG is cancelled, Shina finds herself trapped within the game, while Arata attempts to rescue her from the real world in the city of Sagami. Anna Marie Privitere was able to check out the game at this year’s E3 in Los Angeles.
I appreciate the link to the E3 notes. Also, I read that this game has visual novel sections too.