Undernauts: Labyrinth of Yomi Launching in October
During its All Aksys digital event, publisher Aksys Games announced a western release date for Experience Inc.-developed dungeon-crawling RPG Undernauts: Labyrinth of Yomi. The game will release for PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch in North America and Europe on October 28, 2021. In addition, a dedicated PlayStation 5 version will be released in 2022.
Undernauts: Labyrinth of Yomi (known in Japan as Yomi wo Saku Hana) is set in 1979 Tokyo after a giant structure suddenly rises from the ground. Players control a team of explorers employed by the Cassandra Company to investigate the labyrinth, where many people have gone missing. The team is not alone as the labyrinth is home to monsters while criminal elements aim to claim resources for themselves.
In addition, Aksys Games announced release dates and localisations for multiple titles, many of which are otome visual novels. The full list of titles shown, including platforms and release dates, is as follows:
- Olympia Soirée (Nintendo Switch — September 9, 2021)
- Pups & Purrs Animal Hospital (Nintendo Switch — November 11, 2021)
- Dairoku: Agents of Sakuratani (Nintendo Switch — December 2, 2021)
- RICO London (PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch — Fall 2021)
- Variable Barricade (Nintendo Switch — February 2022)
- Blazing Strike (PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch — 2022)
- Piofiore: Episodio 1926 (Nintendo Switch — Summer 2022)
- Lover Pretend (Nintendo Switch, no release window)
- Paradigm Paradox (Nintendo Switch, no release window)
- Kimi wa Yukima ni Koinegau [English title pending] (Nintendo Switch, no release window)
A playlist with trailers for all of the titles as well as the full event video is available on YouTube.