More Screenshots and Details for Persona 5 Tactica
Sega has released new screenshots and offered more details on some of the enemies and gameplay elements for Atlus’ upcoming tactical RPG Persona 5 Tactica. RPGamers can view the new images and read up on game below.
Sega released information on some of the game’s unique enemies, including:
- Sumo-maton: Creates battlefield chaos by tossing around any unit within in range, including other enemies.
- Guarded Geisha: Blocks attacks with her invincible parasol.
- Slimy Shinobi: Summons clones on the battlefield to distract and confuse players.
There is also new information about some of Persona 5 Tactica‘s gameplay features:
- Interactive Stages: Stages are filled with many interactive elements that players can take advantage of to gain a strategic advantage.
- Sub-Personas: Each Phantom Thief can equip a sub-persona to increase their stats and utilize unique skills.
- Velvet Room: Persona’s iconic Velvet Room returns for players to fuse new personas. This time, two personas can be fused to form new weapons with better stats and abilities than those available in the game’s shops.
- Customizable Difficulty: Players can challenge themselves with Hard (or higher) difficulty levels where they’ll need to be aware of friendly fire as well as more powerful enemy attacks.
Persona 5 Tactica is a tactical RPG spin-off of Persona 5 where players meet new characters and spend more time with old favorites as they battle through strategic battles in a new world. RPGamer’s can read about how it plays from Ryan Costa’s PAX West impressions. Persona 5 Tactica is scheduled to release on November 17, 2023 on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S.