God Eater 3 Post Launch Update Plans Revealed
Bandai Namco has laid out its post-release update plans for God Eater 3 during the series’ 9th Anniversary Official Broadcast in Japan. Three large batches of content and improvements are in the pipeline, set to release between early spring and summer 2019.
Version 1.20 (to be released early spring)
- Class Certification Missions
- Missions of gradually increasing difficulty that will unlock new rewards such as customization options for the player character. These missions will also introduce a new type of Aragami: Amen Rah.
- The ability to customize the player character’s skin colour
- An option to set a password for assault missions
- New hairstyles and costumes for NPCs
- Various adjustments to Aragami HP and attack values
- Various adjustments to player character attack, motion and ability values
Version 1.30 (spring release)
- Adds new story missions that take place after the ending of the game
- Additional companion NPCs
- New assault missions
- Additional character customization options including new costumes and accesories
Version 1.40 (early summer release)
- Time Attack Missions (tentative title)
- These missions will add new time limited missions to the game
- Other new features to be announced later
God Eater 3 has been out in Japan since December 13, 2018, and is set for release in the west for PlayStation 4 and PC on February 8, 2019. Bandai Namco has recently released a trailer to detail the features of the game before it’s western debut.
Source: RPG Site