Extra Life 2018
RPGamer is proud to be participating in EXTRA LIFE 2018! Once again, we’ll be playing games for 24…no, 25! hours straight to raise money for the Children’s Miracle Network. This is the 9th year that RPGamer will be participating in Extra Life, and together we’ve raised thousands of dollars with donations from as little as $1 to help sick kids and fund research. This year is especially poignant for the staff as we not only play for sick kids, but for our editor-in-chief Michael A. Cunningham, who passed away from cancer earlier this year.
WHAT IS EXTRA LIFE?
Extra Life unites thousands of gamers around the world to play games in support of their local Children’s Miracle Network Hospital. Since its inception in 2008, Extra Life has raised more than $40 million for sick and injured kids.
WHEN IS EXTRA LIFE?
Extra Life this year runs for 25 hours as it coincides with the end of daylight savings time. We’ll begin on November 3, 2018 at 8am CST and end on November 4, 2018 at 8am CST — and we’re going to stream the whole thing. We’re once again partnering with PlayStation Nation and will be playing games with them on our stream and theirs. Make sure you’re following our Twitch at https://www.twitch.tv/rpgamer or follow PSNation at https://www.twitch.tv/psnation
HOW CAN I HELP?
Donate, share, come cheer us on!
- Donate to any of our staff participating in Extra Life 2018:
- Chris Privitere: https://www.extra-life.org/participant/chrisp
- Sam Wachter: https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Sam-Marchello
- Scott Wachter: https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott-Wachter
- Sarah McGarr: https://www.extra-life.org/participant/noodle
- Share your favourite donation link to friends and family and ask them to donate. Retweet away!
- Come watch us during Extra Life 2018 on our Twitch channel, make fun of Chris’ yearly Dark Souls run, help keep us awake, and suggest games!