Fire Emblem Engage Gets Expansion Pass
Nintendo and Intelligent Systems revealed an Expansion Pass for tactical RPG Fire Emblem Engage. The Expansion Pass is available to purchase now for $29.99 and includes four waves of content, the first wave launching with the game on February 20, 2023.
Wave 1 (releasing on February 20, 2023):
- An Emblem Bracelet for Edelgard, Dimitri, and Claude. It grants stat boosts and a 20% increase in earned EXP and will be granted on viewing an event on Lookout Ridge in the Somniel.
- An Emblem bracelet for Tiki. It grants improved stat growth when leveling up and will be available after clearing the newly added Divine Paralogue map.
- Various support items received the first time players visit the Somniel after Chapter 5.
- Various accessories received the first time players visit the Boutique after Chapter 6.
- A Silver Card, found in the Divine Paralogue map that grants a 30% discount in the Armory and Item Shop.
Wave 2 (releasing before December 31, 2023):
- Additional Emblems, support items, and accessories. More details to be revealed later.
Wave 3 (releasing before December 31, 2023):
- Additional Emblems. More details to be revealed later.
Wave 4 (releasing before December 31, 2023):
- A new story featuring new characters and maps that is separate story from the main campaign, as well as additional classes. More details to be revealed later.
In addition, the companies released a new seven-minute Japanese “Tour of Somniel” video. The video showcases the Somniel, which acts as the player’s base of operations in the game.