Alright.. here's the list of people whom I would like to say a special goodbye to, thank, everything.. in no particular order:
With that said, my email address at rpgamer: firstname.lastname@example.org will continue to work,
and eventually will forward to wherever I move on to... I currently don't have any other projects going on, though I might
help TOF out a bit more than I have been. I have a domain for a website, but due to the lack of time I've suffered for
the last 6 years of my life, no real work has been put into it. I'll try to drop a line to whomever is doing Q&A (no, I don't
know who will be doing weekends) when it's up, so ya'll can come bug me on my home turf.
- Ben, my #1 fan - Ben's .. been .. with me since my first days at RPGamer, reading the editorials column, and
well, I still get email from him. He deserves the title #1 Fan, and has held it for a long time. Thanks Ben.
- Hunter "Pear" Wilcox - Haha, your Protoss is mighty, young jedi. You've been there since my first days, a good
friend.. we talked about E3 .. we did E3. It's never been the same since you left... of course, which leads me to...
- George "Hey-said-WHAT!?" Velez - 'sup, cheese. Muffin man says "Hey." .. (laugh) .. I remember the late nights,
and you trying to grope me at E3, with my g/f in the same room! Okay, not really.. but anyhow, catch you on the flip side, Mr. Big. And watch out for Cot-Lady.
- Shade - For the graphics, (yes, the blinkey ones) .. thanks a lot. You even did one on demand, and impressive
work. I wish you tons of success in whatever you do.
- Andrew "Hey, look at those buildings!" Bilyk - You're an awesome guy, I never knew ya much on IRC before E3, but
you're just a cool guy. Any time you're headed to Cali, drop me a line. :) We'll go take pictures of tall buildings, or somethin'.
- Adam "Mr. Oral Guilt Trip Himself" Weinstein - 'sup Edge. I know you're reading this. Come eat some cl-- er, that
sounds nasty. Come visit.. you don't hafta sleep on the floor this time, I've got a couch! :P
- The ScrubClub - You guys have made Asheron's Call into the addiction that's kept me away from console games for
these last months, and I still don't hate you for it. As for Scrub, dude, honestly, you make a fun game thirty times better.. I've never regretted hanging out with you and the crew. Remember, "When you win, laugh. When you lose, 'no u'".
- Heather Sinclair - Thanks for everything. I love you, dear.. you make life that much worth living. I couldn't
have a big group thankyou without you being right in the list, because as good as my life is, you still make it better. You rock my world, bay-bee.
Yikes. This is scary.
.. back into obscurity, I've waaaaay overdone my own 15 minutes of fame. Thanks to you all for making it a great trip.
Brad "Critical Hit: Brad Lohr, shutting down." Lohr