|THE CRAVE GAMING CHANNEL|
· Website Announcement
· Indie Submissions
· Release Dates
· Message Forums
· Staff Bios
· Jobs Listing
· Level Grinding
· An Hour to Impress
· Player vs. Player
· Saving Throw
· RPG Elements
|Zzzt! Zzzzt! Zzzt!|
Despite the bad reputation, I have thoroughly enjoyed my Sega
Saturn. Panzer Dragoon Saga, Guardian Heroes, Dragon Force -- this thing
is well worth the price (which is cheap *cheap* CHEAP nowadays.) Anyway,
lately the thing's been giving me a bit of a problem, so hopefully you or
one of our fine readers out there could help me out.
The other day the machine started making a weird grinding noise whenever the disc would spin. It turns out that the CD is actually making contact with the casing of the machine in one tiny spot. It's like the spinner of the CD drive has somehow become misaligned. Games still play just fine, but:
1. This noise is LOUD
2. Eventually this sort of thing would just *have* to ruin a CD
So, has anybody else had this problem? Any recommendations on how to fix it?
Hi there, just a few questions.
1. Does it annoy you how evil characters in games always come back to life after you kill them over and over (Liquid Snake and Sephiroth come to mind). I mean, if you have a cool villain, it's nice to see them again, but I think one rematch is good enough.
2. What was the hardest battle for you in an RPG, ever?
3. What do you think about FF8's system of having the enemies level up with you (personally, I don't like it-- one should be rewarded for level buildin, IMHO.
4. If you were an esper/GF/summoned monster, what would you be? (I'm not trying to decipher your gender, don't worry)
5. What's the highest number of lines you've garnered in Tetris (personally, 243 on the Gameboy version)
I think that will do... for now...
The Last Laugh:
Really sorry about this, but I'm too sick to finish. Actually, that's not exactly true, but I fell asleep halfway through my second reply and slept until 2 PM. If I finish then Brad won't have enough time for his. I will try to reply to most of my mail personally to make up for it though when I'm feeling a tad better.
Googleshng "Sick" @rpgamer.com
Whenever I'm coming down with something, I just sleep through it. It's odd.
|© 1998-2017 RPGamer All Rights Reserved|