|THE CRAVE GAMING CHANNEL|
· E3 2017
· Indie Submissions
· Release Dates
· Message Forums
· Staff Bios
· Jobs Listing
· Level Grinding
· An Hour to Impress
· Player vs. Player
· Saving Throw
· RPG Elements
|Never Worry About Money Again!!!|
Let's get right to the point.
I am looking for positive motivated people that want and need to make a minimum of 10k per month.
Do you have a burning desire to change the quality of your existing life?
Would you like to live the life that others only dream about?
If you think this is to good to be true or are skeptical then this may not be for you... Many have been conditioned to believe it must be illegal, immoral or unethical to ever earn any real profits from our efforts.
The fact is we have many people in our enterprise that earn over 50k per month from the privacy of their own home and are retiring in 2-3 years obviously wealthy and having total freedom both personal and financial.
How would you like to:
1. Drastically reduce personal, business and capital gains taxes?
2. Protect all assets from any form of seizure, liens, or judgments?
3. Create a six figure income every 4 months?
1. Restoring and preserving complete personal and financial privacy?
2. Create and amass personal wealth, multiply it and protect it?
3. Realize a 3 to 6 times greater returns on your money?
4. Legally make yourself and your assets completely judgment-proof,
seizure-proof, lien-proof, divorce-proof, attorney-proof, IRS-proof,
and become completely insulated?
Are you a BIG thinker, BIG dreamer and a person that believes they deserve to have the best in life?
Are you capable of recognizing that once in a lifetime opportunity when it's looking right at you?
Countless others have missed their shot at the title only to look back years later and wished they should've because they could've.
If you are serious about changing your life...
Call toll free 1-800-330-0810 (24 hr recorded 2 minute message)
HI INTEGRITY! - NOT MLM!
This message is being sent to you in compliance with the proposed Federal legislation for commercial e-mail (S.1618 - SECTION 301). "Pursuant to Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, further transmissions to you by the sender of this e-mail may be stopped at no cost to you by submitting a request to REMOVE
Further, this message cannot be considered spam as long as we include sender contact information.
I know this topic has been carried on for a few days but I just had to say a quick thing. Like the person said the other day, art can be criticized. But I would like to add that you gotta have a reason to back your opinion up. Saying "Amano sucks" just makes you look dumb. You don't offer reasons. This goes along with everything. Saying you hate Final Fantasy 7 without any valid reasons is pointless, you're wasting your time. Also, is there any reason why Ogre Battle 64 is delayed? Atlus pushed the release to around August now, it should've been out around this time. Thanks!
1. The group of lodoss episodes is 100 smackers on tape, but only 60 for dvd. Is it worth getting?
2. I like the new setup. My cyber interior decorating skills say so. It's sleek.
3. Just because FFIX is medieval, doesn't mean it will kickass. It will of course.... but y'know...
4. MGS VR missions, Star Ocean 2, Legacy of Kain. Pristine condition. 90$ ebay. soon. You know you want it.
Thanks for reading, oh lords of games, anime, and what not.
Hi googleshng, I'd just like to say that you're the best Q&A person at
rpgamer by a long shot. Any ways I know this isn't really rpg related,
but I wanted to ask you what you thought about RE4 and how it compares
to RE3 on the playstation because I'm considering getting a Dreamcast
just for that game ( well there are a lot of other cool games coming out
like phantasy star online ) and I was also wondering if you were also
planning on buying a PS2 in addition to your recent dreamcast purchase.
|My mistake, no wait.|
In a response to a quickie yesterday, you said to bring a mime so that you
could do omnislash, mime, mime, mime, mi...(etc.) Just so that person isn't
misinformed or disfigured or maimed, a character cannot do another
character's limit break... even with mime. So only Cloud would be able to
mime omnislash. ^_^ Kupo!
-Lord Xyyn Dragon- "Mmm... Keebler elves."
Cmon Google, this will be VERY intersting for alot of people. Is this not good enough quality or
I am the one who threatened to email you everyday with my letter I researched on how promising The Lord of the Rings movies look. Well this letter I am sending now took alot of thought, and is quite interesting.. so take a look!
Bottom line, The Lord of the Rings is an inspiration for almost every fantasy story, videogame or movie. I could compare it to Willow, Final Fantasy, even Star Wars. It is THE classic in my eyes, and I don't think we would have RPG's as we know them today without Tolkien's vision. But my purpose is to show you how Suikoden completely "borrows" many ideas from The Lord of the Rings. I am a huge Suikoden fan, so this is why it interested me.
There are many things similar, Ill miss some too. First, the similarities between Frodo and "The Hero McDohl" in Suikoden is eery.
- Both have an amazingly trustworthy companion that refuses to leave their side in any situation and calls them "master." (Samwise and Gremio)
- Both have a huge burden on their shoulders that has the fate of the world in their hands (Frodo has the One Ring while McDohl carries the Black Rune). Not to mention misuse will lead both of them to the darkside...
- Both are unlikely carriers of their respective burdens, and its never really explained why..
- Beorning and Pahn although seemingly have good hearts, turn on Frodo and McDohl feeling putting the Ring and the Rune to use to help them would stop the Black Armies, but both Frodo and McDohl realize the use of their items would be unacceptable and disastrous
- Elves and Dwarves hate each other in The Lord of the Rings. Elves and Dwarves hate other in Suikoden. Both races end up helping each other in both stories. Both races are described physically exactly the same (elves tall and elegant, dwarves stout and grumpy). Elves in Lothlorien live up in the trees in LotR.. same in Suikoden.
- Saruman, Head of the White Council in LotR, turns evil not to help Sauron but for his own intentions. Windy, a witch on the council in Suikoden, reveals her own plans by trying to steal the Rune from Ted (not necessarily helping Emperor Barbossa).
-A fellowship of all races is formed LotR (besides evil). All races must unite to defeat Emperor Barbossa's evil forces in Suikoden.
Anyway, I KNOW I must be missing alot. I haven't played Suikoden in over a year, and am just beginning The Two Towers in LotR! Anyone agree? Do you Goog or did I go overboard?!?!
That's right. You blind? The part where you kill Eve at the end. She's
got boobs! hehehe... boobs.
|See what I mean about pointless corrections?|
Ha ha! Brad prints MY letters!
|This is a quicky. I got tons today. Sometimes I get very very few.|
I know! I know! It's from Dragon Quest/Warrior II, when the Prince of
Cannock joins you. (His name's random.) Do I get a tilde? Pretty please?!?
|Here's someone correctly guessing the title. I give them tildes. ~ One asked if I knew what a googol was. 10^100. It's not random actually, it depends on your name. I think Talint is the best one, or Glen if you like CT too much.|
Hey google, you don't know me, but I all of a sudden have this
incredible urge to be in the Quickies and I am too lazy to go write an
e-mail, so like, can you make something up and put it in there with
Zarvok under it? Pretty Pretty Please?
|Ironically, it would have taken less time to mail me a quicky than it did to track me down and ask me to do it for him. Odd.|
Does Natsume have any screen or info of Lufia for GBC? Is it at E3?
|E3 is right around the corner, just wait a little longer.|
I miss the Austrailians in FM3... they were so cool!
|Austrailia! Austrailia! Austrailia! We love you! Amen!|
You commented on some harmless content in some notable RPG's the other
day. Appearently, you forgot about the honey bee inn in FF7! Man, that thing
gave me nightmare's for a week
|Don't remind me.|
The Last Laugh:
Well, there you have it. Aside from a few really really specific gameplay questions whose answers can be found in walkthroughs on this site, and the obiligitory "you are a ______! I can prove it! Yesterday ____ said Google's the guy/girl to ask. SEE! So, let's see a pic of you in a bathing suit" That's the stuff I don't print. The printable letters at times are rare diamonds in the pile sometimes. Then there's days like today when I can't even find them. If there are any here, I'll try to find them and print them tomorrow.
C.C. is sick. Poor him. Anyway, now that you've seen what I have to deal with you're all going to pity me and send in all kinds of cool questions about games that haven't been mentioned in the column for months? Right? ^_^ Anyway, it's 3 AM so I should be going now.
Googleshng "Letterless" @rpgamer.com
I want to convert all my money to GP!
|© 1998-2015 RPGamer All Rights Reserved|