The RPG Sanctum has an official contest to announce for all of its loyal fans. Starting today Wednesday, June 29 through Monday, August 1, The RPG Sanctum is hosting two independent contests aimed at improving content for The RPG Sanctum.
The first of the two contest is to create a new piece of opening and closing music for the show. The music should fit the overall theme of the show, namely RPGamer's premiere roundtable podcast. The opening music should be no longer than 30sec, the closing piece can be as long as the entree chooses. Entrees do not have to create two pieces of music to enter, but preference will be given to those who do for the process of determining the winner. The prize for this contest is The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, as well as having the created piece of music be used for the purpose of the show. In the event the chosen winner only creates one piece of music, be it an opening or a closing piece, then a runner up will be chosen and their music will be featured as the other new piece, but will not receive a prize. For example, if the chosen winner of the game only creates an opening piece of music then a runner up will be chosen from among those who have created a closing piece, their music will be featured as the new piece but they will not win a prize.
To enter the music contest, e-mail all music submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Send any questions about this contest either to the e-mail or in the thread attached to this announcement. All music entrees need to be in mp3 format. This contest is open to all RPGamer readers who can create an account on GOG.com.
The second contest to be announced today is for new ideas for The RPG Sanctum. This contest is merely to create new ideas for the Sanctum; to enter this contest simply post your idea in the forum thread attached to this announcement. Post any idea at all and the best will be chosen as the winner. The prize for this contest is a steam copy of Cthulhu Saves The World. This contest is open to North American readers of RPGamer.
Legal Disclaimer: All entrees to this contest hereby agree that by entering this contest they forfeit any and all rights to the submitted content and that no claims of copyright can be made after the entree is complete.
Official Contest Regulations
* Contest begins Wednesday, June 29, 2011 and continues until 11:59PM ET Monday, August 1, 2011. Winner will be announced on http://www.rpgamer.com starting on or after August 1, 2011. Chances of winning depend upon the number of entries.
* Winners will be notified via PM on the RPGamer message boards prior to the public announcement. Except where prohibited, by accepting said prize, winners consent to the use of his/her names and entries for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. All prizes will be awarded. No cash or other substitution for prizes except at the option of RPGamer, for a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes won by minors will be awarded to a parent or legal guardian.
* RPGamer's decisions in all respects relative to the Contest are final. By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Contest is offered by RPGamer. RPGamer is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, late, or misdirected e-mail. By participating and/or winning a prize, the Winner releases RPGamer and its employees and sponsors from any and all liability with respect to any prize. RPGamer reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest in cases of fraud or prize supply limits, as determined by RPGamer in its sole discretion. RPGamer reserves the right to disqualify any Winner, as determined by RPGamer in its sole discretion.
* Personal information submitted for this Contest, such as your Name, Email, or Address will be used exclusively for the purpose of this Contest. RPGamer does not sell, loan, or share this information with third parties (except for the matter of shipping), nor use it for their own promotion. Your privacy is important to us.
* The Music contest is open to all readers of RPGamer.com where creation of a GOG.com is possible, except employees of RPGamer, GOG.com, CDProjekt and including their partners and their immediate families. The Content contest is open to all North American readers of RPGamer.com, except employees of RPGamer, Zeboyd Games, Steam and including their partners and their immediate families.