Ever had your fortune told? Well here's your chance to create a fortune of your own to win a copy of Fortune Summoners: Secret of the Elemental Stone. RPGamer has three codes to give away thanks to Carpe Fulgur.
In order to be eligible to win one of these Steam codes, all you need to do is respond on our forums to this post with your own made up RPG related fortunes. RPGamer staff have created some examples of fortunes to give you an idea of what we are looking for:
Paul Engemann: "Death is only temporary with a potion, unless the plot says differently."
Michael Baker: "Man who makes time machine need never be late to own funeral"
Mike Moehnke: "Arrows and slings cannot pierce the stylishly clad."
Scott Wachter: "You will be hungry soon. Order takeout now."
Winners will be selected based on based on creativity by the RPGamer staff. Inappropriate content will not be permitted and will result in a swift disqualification. All entries must be posted on our forums and the contest closes 8AM ET on February 6, 2012. You can post your entries here.
Official Contest Regulations:
* Contest begins Thursday, Feb 2, 2012 and continues until 8AM ET Mon, Feb 6, 2012. Winners will be announced on http://www.rpgamer.com starting on or after Feb 6, 2012. Prizes will be shipped immediately after the draw. Only one entry per household. Chances of winning depend upon the number of entries.
* Winners will be notified via Private Message on our forums prior to the public announcement. Should the winner not respond, the prize will be rewarded to another participant. Except where prohibited, by accepting said prize, winners consent to the use of his/her names and entries for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. All prizes will be awarded. No cash or other substitution for prizes except at the option of RPGamer, for a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes won by minors will be awarded to a parent or legal guardian.
* RPGamer's decisions in all respects relative to the Contest are final. By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Contest is offered by RPGamer. RPGamer is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, late, or misdirected e-mail. By participating and/or winning a prize, the Winner releases RPGamer and its employees and sponsors from any and all liability with respect to any prize. RPGamer reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest in cases of fraud or prize supply limits, as determined by RPGamer in its sole discretion. RPGamer reserves the right to disqualify any Winner, as determined by RPGamer in its sole discretion.
* Personal information submitted for this Contest, such as your Name, Email, or Address will be used exclusively for the purpose of this Contest. RPGamer does not sell, loan, or share this information with third parties (except for the matter of shipping), nor use it for their own promotion. Your privacy is important to us.
* The Contest is open to all CA, US, and UK readers of RPGamer.com, except employees of RPGamer and Carpe Fulgur; including their partners and their immediate families.