Square Enix released The Last Remnant on Games for Windows in Europe on Friday past. On top of what changes were revealed previously, a few more changes were revealed:
- French, German, Spanish, and Italian subtitles/menus
- Autosave and normal save opportunities between consecutive battles
- Leader units still available, but now can be matched with other leaders in a union
- New allied characters to help in battle
- Improved character animation
John Yamamoto, president and chief executive officer of Square Enix Ltd. comments, "We hope to reach a new audience with the Games for Windows version of The Last Remnant. The work that has been put into this version of the game is truly stunning and I hope that fans enjoy this exciting new adventure."
Readers interested in learning more about the European release can visit the official site. For North Americans interested in the Games for Windows version of this title, they can expect to start seeing on shelves after March 24, and downloadable on Steam beginning April 9.