Have you ever wanted to design your own airship? Well, we have the contest for you. RPGamer and Ignition are teaming up to give away some nice, shiny Nostalgia artbooks, and we have a stack of them. You want to know the best part of this? Even if you're not artistically gifted or skilled in architecture, you still have a chance to win. We want to see pictures of your airship designs. You can draw, finger paint, build with gumdrops, we don't care. We'll be randomly selecting winners from all submissions, so yours doesn't have to be the best, it just has to be an original work of your own.
So how do you enter? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with NostalgiaArt in the subject line before Tues, Oct. 13, 2009 5PM ET. In the email, be sure to include your full name, mailing address, any comments you wish to leave, and especially a link to your images hosted on an publicly accessible external site (Flickr, PhotoBucket, DeviantArt, etc). NOTE: WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ATTACHED IMAGES. Questions about the contest should be directed to the message boards, not to the contest email address.
RPGamer would like to thank Ignition for the prizes for this contest. This contest is open to US and Canadian readers this time around, so prepare to fly and show us your designs. Also, make sure to follow RPGamer on Twitter for a chance to win more prizes as the month continues.
Official Contest Regulations
- Contest begins Thurs, Oct. 8, 2009 and continues until 5PM EST Tues, Oct. 13, 2009. Winners will be announced on http://www.rpgamer.com starting on or after Oct. 15, 2009. Prizes will go out after Oct. 15, 2009. Only one entry per household. Chances of winning depend upon the number of entries.
- Winners will be notified via e-mail prior to the public announcement. Should the email bounce, the prize will be reawarded. Except where prohibited, by accepting said prize, winners consent to the use of his/her names and entries for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery of prizes. All prizes will be awarded. No cash or other substitution for prizes except at the option of RPGamer, for a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes won by minors will be awarded to a parent or legal guardian.
- RPGamer's decisions in all respects relative to the Contest are final. By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Contest is offered by RPGamer. RPGamer is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, late, or misdirected e-mail. By participating and/or winning a prize, the Winner releases RPGamer and its employees and sponsors from any and all liability with respect to any prize. RPGamer reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest in cases of fraud or prize supply limits, as determined by RPGamer in its sole discretion. RPGamer reserves the right to disqualify any Winner, as determined by RPGamer in its sole discretion.
- Personal information submitted for this Contest, such as your Name, Email, or Address will be used exclusively for the purpose of this Contest. RPGamer does not sell, loan, or share this information with third parties, nor use it for their own promotion. Your privacy is important to us. Your images might be posted publicly along with your first initial and last name.
- The Contest is open to all US and Canadian readers of RPGamer.com, except employees of RPGamer and Ignition; including their partners and their immediate families.