MagnaCarta 2 artist Hyung-tae Kim has a very unique look to his art style. If you're not familiar with his style, check out our art gallery of MagnaCarta 2. However, we're looking for a new artist to surpass him. We want character model designs in Hyung-tae Kim's signature weird style, but they don't have to be direct copies. Odd proportions, impossible angles, etc. are all welcome. They can be revealing, but please no nudity. However you wish to show us your designs, we're ready for them, be it a drawing, a live model, or however you can show us.
If it is a live model, we'll just need you to have a real life marker on your submission labeled "RPGamer," so that we know you've not just taken some random image from the internet. What do you win? A copy of MagnaCarta 2 for the Xbox 360 along with two art books. Don't be discouraged if you're not that artistic, we are not leaving you out.
Send your submissions to us via a link to another media hosting site, and we will select three (3) winners from all approved submissions. We will have a best in show, a weirdest idea, and a randomly selected winner. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with Artist in the subject line before 5PM EST Mon, Dec. 1, 2009. In the email, be sure to include your full name, mailing address, any comments you wish to leave, and a link to your digital submission complete with the "RPGamer" proof marker. Questions about the contest should be directed to the message boards, not to the contest email address.
RPGamer would like to thank Namco Bandai for the prizes for this contest. This contest is open to US and Canadian readers this time around, so ready your swords and begin your adventure. Also, make sure to follow RPGamer on Twitter for a chance to win more prizes as the month continues.
Official Contest Regulations
- Contest begins Thur, Nov. 20, 2009 and continues until 5PM EST Mon, Dec. 1, 2009. Winners will be announced on http://www.rpgamer.com starting on or after Dec. 2, 2009. Prizes will go out after Dec. 2, 2009. Only one entry per household. Chances of winning depend upon the number of entries.
- Winners will be notified via e-mail prior to the public announcement. Should the email bounce, the prize will be reawarded. Except where prohibited, by accepting said prize, winners consent to the use of his/her names and entries for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery of prizes. All prizes will be awarded. No cash or other substitution for prizes except at the option of RPGamer, for a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes won by minors will be awarded to a parent or legal guardian.
- RPGamer's decisions in all respects relative to the Contest are final. By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Contest is offered by RPGamer. RPGamer is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, late, or misdirected e-mail. By participating and/or winning a prize, the Winner releases RPGamer and its employees and sponsors from any and all liability with respect to any prize. RPGamer reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest in cases of fraud or prize supply limits, as determined by RPGamer in its sole discretion. RPGamer reserves the right to disqualify any Winner, as determined by RPGamer in its sole discretion.
- Personal information submitted for this Contest, such as your Name, Email, or Address will be used exclusively for the purpose of this Contest. RPGamer does not sell, loan, or share this information with third parties, nor use it for their own promotion. Your privacy is important to us.
- The Contest is open to all US and Canadian readers of RPGamer.com, except employees of RPGamer and Namco Bandai; including their partners and their immediate families.