Interested in a copy of Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard? Want to win a copy of the original soundtrack as well? Atlus and RPGamer are going to give one lucky winner just that. Readers with enough nerve to venture through the RPGamer stratum will be entered in a drawing to win a copy of Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard and the original game soundtrack.
To be entered in the drawing, players will need to identify quotes from several Atlus-published games found in screenshots on RPGamer.com. Avid hunters will need to find these screens and map out their locations; correctly following all directions and mapping correct locations will be considered a valid entry to win the game and soundtrack.
Prizes are as follows:
- Grand Prize (1):
- Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard for the Nintendo DS
- Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard original soundtrack
0) "This is my father's shop. He makes equipment in the back, and I sell them up front."
To enter, find links to screenshots of the following Atlus-published game quotes, remembering they're from various games:
Send your entry to email@example.com. Be sure to include your full name, mailing address, your answers, and any comments you wish to leave.
- 1) "When you awaken, that will be reality."
- 2) "I ain't no pirate, I'm a bandit."
- 3) "This is the new law! We must devour those weaker than us!"
- 4) "You are merely deceiving yourselves..."
- 5) "Bing bing bing! BING! My senses are off the scale!"
- 6) "That skin of yours will make a nice coat!"
- 7) "Heh... You think you stand a chance?"
- 8) "Man, what a dump. Just perfect for humans."
- 9) "This is dangerous... We must work quickly."
- 10) "Just let me eat you and I'll keep up my end of the bargain!"
RPGamer would like to thank Atlus for the prizes for this contest. Good luck!
Official Contest Regulations
- Contest begins Monday, June 16, 2008 and continues until Friday, June 20, 2008. Winners will be announced on http://www.rpgamer.com starting on or after June 23, 2008. Winners will be selected at random from correct entries. Only one entry per household. Chances of winning depend upon the number of entries.
- Winners will be notified via e-mail prior to the public announcement. Should the email bounce, the prize will be reawarded. Except where prohibited, by accepting said prize, Winners consent to the use of his/her name and entry for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery of prizes. All prizes will be awarded. No cash or other substitution for prizes except at the option of RPGamer, for a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes won by minors will be awarded to a parent or legal guardian.
- RPGamer's decisions in all respects relative to the Contest are final. By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Contest is offered by RPGamer. RPGamer is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, late, or misdirected e-mail. By participating and/or winning a prize, the Winner releases RPGamer and its employees and sponsors from any and all liability with respect to any prize. RPGamer reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest in cases of fraud or prize supply limits, as determined by RPGamer in its sole discretion. RPGamer reserves the right to disqualify any Winner, as determined by RPGamer in its sole discretion.
- Personal information submitted for this Contest, such as your Name, Email, or Address will be used exclusively for the purpose of this Contest. RPGamer does not sell, loan, or share this information with third parties, nor use it for their own promotion. Your privacy is important to us.
- The Contest is open to all American and Canadian readers of RPGamer.com, except employees of RPGamer, and Atlus; including their partners and their immediate families.