Fans of Ar tonelico, pack your sleeping bags, because we're having a sleepover this weekend. So if you're interested, we have 10 Ar tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica body pillows to giveaway. Below is an example of the pillow and an image of the pillow case.
So how do you win? Simple. Just email us at email@example.com with "AT2 Pillow" in the subject line before Friday, January 9 5PM EST. That's all it takes to get entered. Be sure to include your full name, mailing address, and any comments you wish to leave. Questions about the contest should be directed to the message boards, not to the contest email address.
RPGamer would like to thank NIS America for the prizes for this contest. So enter now and get ready to snuggle. This contest is open to US readers only this time around and prizes will ship separately around the end of January.
Note: We've verified that the character on the pillow, Jaclyn, is techincally legal. So no prison worries.
Official Contest Regulations
- Contest begins Wed, Jan. 7, 2009 and continues until 5PM EST Friday, Jan. 9, 2009. Winners will be announced on http://www.rpgamer.com starting on or after Jan. 12, 2008. Prizes will go out after Jan. 26, 2009. Only one entry per household. Chances of winning depend upon the number of entries.
- Winners will be notified via e-mail prior to the public announcement. Should the email bounce, the prize will be reawarded. Except where prohibited, by accepting said prize, Winners consent to the use of his/her name and entry for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery of prizes. All prizes will be awarded. No cash or other substitution for prizes except at the option of RPGamer, for a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes won by minors will be awarded to a parent or legal guardian.
- RPGamer's decisions in all respects relative to the Contest are final. By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Contest is offered by RPGamer. RPGamer is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, late, or misdirected e-mail. By participating and/or winning a prize, the Winner releases RPGamer and its employees and sponsors from any and all liability with respect to any prize. RPGamer reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest in cases of fraud or prize supply limits, as determined by RPGamer in its sole discretion. RPGamer reserves the right to disqualify any Winner, as determined by RPGamer in its sole discretion.
- Personal information submitted for this Contest, such as your Name, Email, or Address will be used exclusively for the purpose of this Contest. RPGamer does not sell, loan, or share this information with third parties, nor use it for their own promotion. Your privacy is important to us.
- The Contest is open to all US readers of RPGamer.com, except employees of RPGamer and NIS America; including their partners and their immediate families.