Welcome to RPGamer's first contest of 2006! For this event the depth of your knowledge about all things relating to RPGs will be plumbed like never before. Behind each of the links on the right is a series of questions relating to one general topic; each question is assigned a point value. All you have to do to enter is send an email - making sure to answer the questions - to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the word "RPGeopardy" in the subject line. At the end of the contest each entrant will have their score tallied based on the answers they submitted. The four entrants with the highest scores will each receive a copy of either Generation of Chaos
(1) or Wild ARMs 4
(3). In the event that more than four contest entries have a winning point total, four winners will be chosen at random from those that qualify.
- A correct answer will earn you points.
- Getting an incorrect answer will not hurt your score.
- Answers do not need to be in the form of a question.
- All questions must be answered using only one email.
- All questions refer to a game or games covered by RPGamer.
- Your email must include your name, age, and mailing address.
Official Contest Rules:
- All entries must be submitted to email@example.com by 11:59 PM PDT on February 8th, 2006. Limit of one entry per person; repeat entries will be disqualified.
- Contest begins Wednesday, January 25th 2006 and continues until Wednesday, February 8th, 2006 at 11:59 PM PDT. The winner will be revealed on http://www.rpgamer.com no later than 8:00 PM PDT on Friday, February 10th, 2006. Chances of winning depend upon the number of qualifying contest entries.
- The winners will be notified via email prior to the public announcement. The winners will not be required to reply to this email message, but should the email be returned, the prizes will be reawarded. Except where prohibited, by accepting said prizes, the winners consent to the use of their names for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. Allow 1-2 weeks for delivery of Wild ARMs 4; Generation of Chaos will not ship until February 21st, 2006. All prizes will be awarded. No cash or other substitution for prizes except, at the option of RPGamer or XSEED Games or Nippon Ichi Software America, for a prize of equal or greater value. If the prizes are won by minors, they will be awarded to their parents or legal guardians.
- RPGamer's decisions in all respects relative to the Contest are final. By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Contest is offered by RPGamer. RPGamer is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, late, or misdirected email. By participating and/or winning a prize, the winner releases RPGamer and its employees and sponsors from any and all liability with respect to any prize. RPGamer reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest in cases of fraud or prize supply limits, as determined by RPGamer in its sole discretion. RPGamer reserves the right to disqualify any winner, as determined by RPGamer in its sole discretion.
- Information submitted for this Contest, such as your Name, Email Address, or Physical Address will be used exclusively for the purpose of this Contest. RPGamer does not sell, loan, or share this information with third parties or use it for its own promotion. Your privacy is important to us.
- The Contest is open to all American and Canadian readers of RPGamer except employees of RPGamer, XSEED Games, Nippon Ichi Software America, their partners, and the immediate families of any of the above.
RPGamer would like to thank Nippon Ichi Software America and XSEED Games for the prizes for this contest.