Who says PC RPGs don't get love any more? Drakensang: The Dark Eye has just hit stores, but RPGamer has a special gift for two people. Thanks to THQ and company, we have a couple of copies of the game to give to our loyal fan base.
Prizes are as follows:
- Grand Prize (2):
- Drakensang: The Dark Eye for PC
So how do you win? Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Drakensang" in the subject line before Friday, February 27 5PM EST. That's all it takes to get entered. Be sure to include your full name, mailing address, and any comments you wish to leave. Questions about the contest should be directed to the message boards, not to the contest email address. Once you've entered, we will do a random drawing.
RPGamer would like to thank THQ for the prizes for this contest. This contest is open to US, Mexican, and Canadian readers and prizes will ship separately on or after March 1. Hurry up and enter to win what RPGamer calls "a solid, deep and complex adventure that builds upon formulas laid down by a number of successful PC RPGs games before it." For those that want to read more, here is a link to the full impression.
Official Contest Regulations
- Contest begins Tues Feb. 24, 2009 and continues until 5PM EST Friday, Feb. 27, 2009. Winners will be announced on http://www.rpgamer.com starting on or after Mar. 1, 2009. Prizes will go out after Mar. 1, 2009. Only one entry per household. Chances of winning depend upon the number of entries.
- Winners will be notified via e-mail prior to the public announcement. Should the email bounce, the prize will be reawarded. Except where prohibited, by accepting said prize, Winners consent to the use of his/her name and entry for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery of prizes. All prizes will be awarded. No cash or other substitution for prizes except at the option of RPGamer, for a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes won by minors will be awarded to a parent or legal guardian.
- RPGamer's decisions in all respects relative to the Contest are final. By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Contest is offered by RPGamer. RPGamer is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, late, or misdirected e-mail. By participating and/or winning a prize, the Winner releases RPGamer and its employees and sponsors from any and all liability with respect to any prize. RPGamer reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest in cases of fraud or prize supply limits, as determined by RPGamer in its sole discretion. RPGamer reserves the right to disqualify any Winner, as determined by RPGamer in its sole discretion.
- Personal information submitted for this Contest, such as your Name, Email, or Address will be used exclusively for the purpose of this Contest. RPGamer does not sell, loan, or share this information with third parties, nor use it for their own promotion. Your privacy is important to us.
- The Contest is open to all US, Mexican, and Canadian readers of RPGamer.com, except employees of RPGamer and THQ; including their partners and their immediate families.