By now, you've read our review of Rogue Galaxy. Some of you have already been living the life of a space pirate. As the game progresses, thoughts of claiming your own pirate booty cross your mind, but there's no real booty to be found because it is, after all, only a video game.
That's where we come in. Thanks to our friends at Sony, we're able to offer the chance to score some real Rogue Galaxy booty of your very own. The contest is simple. We will pick one lucky winner from those subscribed to our daily newsletter. Easy enough, right?
The prize is the following:
- A promo pack with: a DVD, a USB memory stick, a Rogue Galaxy Lanyard,
and a 10 page color booklet.
We will select one email address from all of the subscribed. The email address will be contacted for information to send the prize. Need to join the Newsletter? Sign up here.
RPGamer would like to thank Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. for the prize for this contest. Good luck!
Official Sweepstakes Regulations
- Contest begins Tuesday, Febraury 6th, 2007 and continues until Monday, February 12th, 2007. A winner will be posted on http://www.rpgamer.com no later than 8:00 PM Pacific time on February 27th, 2007. Chances of winning depend upon the number of subscribers.
- Winner will be notified via e-mail prior to the public announcement. The Winner will be required to reply to the e-mail within 48 hours, and should the email be returned, the prize will be reawarded. Except where prohibited, by accepting said prize, winners consent to the use of his/her name for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of prizes. All prizes will be awarded. No cash or other substitution for prizes except at the option of RPGamer, for a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes won by minors will be awarded to a parent or legal guardian.
- RPGamer's decisions in all respects relative to the contest are final. By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Contest is offered by RPGamer. RPGamer is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, late, or misdirected e-mail. By participating and/or winning a prize, the winner releases RPGamer and its employees and sponsors from any and all liability with respect to any prize. RPGamer reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest in cases of fraud or prize supply limits, as determined by RPGamer in its sole discretion. RPGamer reserves the right to disqualify any winner, as determined by RPGamer in its sole discretion.
- Information submitted for this contest, such as your Name, Email, or Address will be used exclusively for the purpose of this contest. RPGamer does not sell, loan, or share this information with third parties, nor use it for their own promotion. Your privacy is important to us.
- The contest is open to all American and Canadian readers of RPGamer.com, except employees of RPGamer, and Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc; including their partners and their immediate families.