|THE CRAVE GAMING CHANNEL|
· E3 2015
· Indie Submissions
· Release Dates
· Message Forums
· Staff Bios
· Jobs Listing
· Q&A Quest
· Level Grinding
· Fan Art
· Indie Corner
· Sound Test
· Saving Throw
· RPG Backtrack
· Active Topical Banter
· Dialog Trees
· RPG Elements
Hiyee Google and Tomm :)
Okee, I'll cut to the chase because I want this dilemma over quick! I just hope you're nice and fluffy enough to help me out *help-me-eyes*
Okay, just three questions:
1) Where do I find the dolls to get through Vigna and Vagna in Koudelka so they'll let me have the green key?
2) Do I _have_ to fight that stinkin' gargoyle?
3) In Vagrant Story, how come my weapons started being worth SMURF against the bosses? I only hit them for like 1 - 10 points at a time!
I want these games over ASAP because they are dark and dreary and they are messing with my happy sunshine mind. (Flowing blood and guts in a sunny field are okay. Flowing blood and guts in a dark murky dungeon is not). I'm tempted to leave the games right then and there, but I have this little RPGamer disease where I'm unable to sleep right if I just give up on a game. I think someone cursed me to keep playing the games I start until I finish them. That and my uncontrollable lust for Sydney *trembles* ooouuuhhhh..... Syd... ney....
Thankies *bounces on some rabbit corpses*
Have a happy
Not much to ask, but here goes:
1) Have you ever beaten Saccubus in the Governor's Mansion in Phantasy Star? I did once, by saving up enough money to get everyone their best equipment at that time. Takes forever to save up enough for diamond armor at the beginning of the game!
2) Did you ever get your Game Boy back, or did your cousin force you to get a new one?
3) Is it not nifty?
4) Doesn't it royally suck to lose your Sega Master System in a flood? Impossible to replace it now :*(
Bart (helping the world go insane, one person at a time)
|I got Lunar 2 last saturday. How come no one else has it?|
What level of experience is Santa at? I don't want him to miss my
house because he got destroyed by an Ultima spell or a Dragon Slave
or anything like that, so I need to make sure he's strong.
This sucks. I'm practically at the end of FF9; the only thing i have left is sidequests if I want and then the final dungeon. I also have Lunar 2 sitting right next to FF9, untouched for now. I refuse to be playing two different games at once, so I need to know something... Is the whole chocobo sidequest worth it? I want to know whether it's worth the (reportedly long) time to go through. Mognet too.I want to get to Lunar 2, so unless it really helps out in the final dungeon, I'll skip it so I can get to Lunar sooner.
~Odin, who thinks that Square should start including Gungnir in my summons
The Last Laugh:
Column's a tad on the short side today. I've always wondered why the day after host-swaps are always so dry. Oh well, hopefully by this time tomorrow I will have Lunar 2.
Googleshng "Snow" @rpgamer.com
Never stay up for 65 hours straight. Trust me.
|© 1998-2015 RPGamer All Rights Reserved|