|THE CRAVE GAMING CHANNEL|
· Best of 2016
· Indie Submissions
· Release Dates
· Message Forums
· Staff Bios
· Jobs Listing
· Level Grinding
· An Hour to Impress
· Player vs. Player
· Saving Throw
· RPG Elements
|Several questions for the cat.|
Hiyahiyahiyahiya Catalyst! I have some questions for you once again............
1) Have you played Harvest Moon: Back to Nature yet? It rules....I can't put it down......next thing I know, I'll be running back and forth, plucking vegetables from my neighbor's garden and
putting them in the mailbox if I don't take it easy with this game.
2) So far my list of Dreamcast games I plan to buy when I get the system are Jet Grind Radio, Shenmue, Sonic Adventure, Skies of Arcadia, Ecco: Defender of the Future, Space Channel 5,
and maybe Grandia 2. Any more suggestions as to how I should enhance this list?
3) Wow. The PS2 is an even bigger hit than I imagined. Even in my own little Eastern Tennessee hometown, people are buying them like hotcakes. Strange enough.
4) WORLD.............SHAAAAAKING!!!!!!!!!! (Sorry, couldn't resist XD)
5) You can cast magic spells just like in FFIX in real life. Really. Or at least it will fill like lighting shooting from your body. See, just take some Pop Rocks, put them in a can of Coke..............
6) When will PSX games stop being released?
7) About how much longer of a lifespan do you think the Dreamcast has?
8) I was looking through some anime videos at a local retailer when I came across an anime called "Bubblegum Crisis." But quite frankly, the description had nothing to do with
bubblegum. What gives???
Erm, I guess that's it. Print this letter, and I'll play Harvest moon for two hours straight! Well, okay, I'll do that anyway, but........
-Rinoa the "Whopper in the Milkduds" Resistance Fighter
|Quina Quorrupts Memory Quards|
I recently lost my save games of final fantasy 9 *big whine* after I changed my colors to the famed "Classic Mode". (Everyone loves the bluuuuuuue!) When I went to load my addiction the next morning, lo and behold the file was corrupted. Two of my friends have had the same problem, their game corrupts after they change to classic mode. Have you had this problem?
--Prisma, The insane halfelven sorcerer
|Yesterday, we danced for love! But tonight, we dance for democracy!!|
I'm another one of those long time readers but first time writers. Anywho, a few questions and comments from the depths of my mind:
1) How come you don't make witty pictures for the column any more?
2) Haha! Not only do we get Escaflowne on YTV here in Canada, we get Gundam Wing as well (even if it is slaughtered)!
3) In a quickie you answered with "It's just a flesh wound!" when it should be "'Tis just a flesh wound!" (Sorry, but that movie deserves more than a wrong quote).
4) In FF9 do the enemies level up with you, as per FF8? (I don't own it yet, and my PS1 is about 2000 km (1250 miles I believe (Hey! Parenthesis in parenthesis in parenthesis!)) away from me)
Thanks for answering my questions! And make more witty pictures!
|The first Fan-Cheshire!|
Hey Catalytic Cat
I noticed the other day that you didn't appear to have any fanart. So, being the generous person that I am, I went to create some. But then I rememberd that........................................................I dont have any art skills what-so-ever. But, armed with the knowledge that fan+art=fanart, I set out with my trusty copy of ms paint to make some. Having created some, I now send it to you.
So, Enjoy, and remember, its the thought that counts.
A very cool picture. :) Who knows? If enough of you send in fan art, I may have to open a "Fan-Cheshires" section. Sky's the limit, kiddos.
Oh My God!!! You know of the freezing cold dark and gloomy busrides home
from band competions!! You are also a saxaphone player. My good friend,
you are an official band nerd. Welcome to the club.
|Yes, high school band scarred me for life. Some people really got into it though. They got really excited about marching, but I digress. Kick your brother and take the game.|
"The time has come," the Walrus said, "to talk of many things."
The Cat only grinned when it saw Alice. It looked good- natured, she thought: still it had VERY long claws and a great many teeth, so she felt that it ought to be
treated with respect.
Yellow, red, green, blue, black, white... this Time they're all mine! BWA HA HA HA!!!
|That pattern of colors seems oddly familiar.|
|Yasunori may be my favorite too. Xenogears, for what it's worth, had seriously awesome music. Whenever I walk into a room, I demand that people play, "Grahf, Emperor of Darkness".|
The Last Laugh:
I'm still sick.
On a wonderful note, Radrisol returns! Here's the latest comic.
Well, hope ya'll enjoyed the column! I'm gonna sit back and watch some "Serial Experiments: Lain" for a bit. See ya'll tomorrow!
Chesh"No hard feelings, Tennessee?"@rpgamer.com
First person to call me "Cheshire Puss" dies...
|© 1998-2015 RPGamer All Rights Reserved|