|THE CRAVE GAMING CHANNEL|
· 2014 Awards
· Indie Submissions
· Release Dates
· Message Forums
· Staff Bios
· Jobs Listing
· Level Grinding
· Fan Art
· Indie Corner
· Sound Test
· Saving Throw
· RPG Backtrack
· Active Topical Banter
· Dialog Trees
· RPG Elements
Good morning atomic kitten sir.
well, first off, this be the first and virgin letter i've ever written to you (or any other dudes in RPGamer for that matter) and I think you guys/gals/slime...rocks.period.
and to add a little spice to this letter, i must say that i have enjoyed your columns tremondously, wit, grit, insults and all...(not sucking up...........much)
anyway, questions questions, regarding some PC stuffs.....specifically, Arcanum Obscura...(hope i got the name right..)
but am I the only soul who still remembers it or something? where is it? did i miss it or what?? FallOut 1 & 2 were some of the best RPGs ever borned of the PC, and I was really looking
forward to Arcanum. ALOT.
ok, thanks for bothering to read this obscure letter of mine. and to you and everyone in RPGamer.com, have a raving new year and hellish millenuium...or sumthing.
|Everytime my roommate comes into the room, I play "Quina's Theme." He hates it, for some reason. :(|
I'd like to continue the topic of favorite music by asking you what songs from RPGs you enjoy the most. My personal best are-
6. "Time's Scar" Chrono Trigger
John Mason (A.K.A. jemstone21)
"Bah! Only a flesh wound!"
|More and More...|
My antisocial Maine Coon ordered me to get up and write you, so here I am.
1. Just finished the Lunar 2 epilogue with everything and I can't decide what to play next, should I play Valkyrie Profile or should I make an actual effort to get off the first disc of FF9?
2. Christopher is a good name for a paladin or a crusader, isn't it?
3. Your quote at the end sounds like something from the ever observant Millie, who seems to have all the reasoning power of creamed corn.
4. Fifth Moon was a good episode, but now I can't wait for the next DVD...WWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!
5. I found out something interesting from my friend after he watched the third ep. of Trigun. There was an arms company during the American Civil War that made an unique looking pistol. It looked exactly like those built by the drunken gunsmith Frank Marlin. The company eventually sold out to someone else though. How do I know this? The company was also named Marlin, and my friend just happens to be Seth Marlin.
I talked more about Trigun than RPG's, didn't I? Pity
Christopher "The Crusader" Ackerman
"The eyes are open, the mouth moves, but Mr. Brain has long since departed."
Cheshire Catalyst: And yes, you did. Shame.
And yes, you did. Shame.
No, NO! Kenshin on Cartoon Network bad! Dub bad! AAACK!
I got about 30 of these...
Sorry, I saw Perfect Blue last year at a pop culture convention
screening, and had to guess the name spelling myself. This year
they're gonna play End of Evangelion plus may others. Whoo-hoo!
Just watch out for the Shinji/Asuka hospital scene in the beginning. It will scar your mind.
I want to kiss Squall!
...I'll settle for looking at Garnet's well rendered butt for a few more hours, thanks.
donde estan mis pantelones?
Su panatalones esta a la casa de mi madre.
The Last Laugh:The weekend is over!
BACK TO SCHOOL FOR YOU!!!!!!!! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!
Your words are incorrect!
|© 1998-2015 RPGamer All Rights Reserved|